5 Day DSLR Filmmaking
21st – 25th November, Mon – Fri
€445 members / €485 non-members
This 5 day hands-on intensive DSLR Camera course is designed to give you the confidence to start shooting on digital as soon as possible!
The course is designed to give participants an overview of the functions of the Canon 6D and 7D cameras and post-production workflow using Final Cut Pro X. With class numbers limited, individual feedback is an integral part of this course.
On completion of the course participants will have gained the knowledge required to operate the Canon 6D and 7D cameras, learn basic film making techniques as well as archiving footage and the key editing techniques of Final Cut Pro X.
- Introduction to Canon 6D and 7D
- Camera Functions & controls
- Lenses / Image Control
- Recording Sound
- Practical Exercises
- Best practices for backing up media
- Lighting Techniques
- Using Sound with the DSLR Cameras
- Editing with Final Cut Pro X
Lead Tutor: Baz al-Rawi
A graduate of the National Film School, Basil Al-Rawi is a cinematographer, photographer and lecturer. He has worked as a cinematographer on several festival-screened productions and his photographic work has been exhibited and published in the UK, Europe, South America and Australia.
- 21st – 25th November, Mon – Fri
- Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm
- €445 Members / €485 non-members
- Annual Filmbase Membership is €65 / €50
- This fee covers all course materials and equipment usage for practical exercises
- Filmbase, Temple Bar, Curved street
To reserve your place on this course, please contact Filmbase Reception on 01 679 6716 and dial 0. For more information, email our Training Department at email@example.com. Please read our Terms & Conditions before booking a course.