Brown Bag Films requires an Audio Assistant
Brown Bag Films is currently looking to hire an Audio Assistant to work in their post team on exciting animation projects over the coming months.
- Tracking, download and distribution of VO rec/songs from overseas studios.
- Maintain tracking spread-sheets to represent up-to-date audio status of all deliveries – including but not limited to: radio-plays, pick-ups, scratch, stems, songs, pro tools sessions etc.
- Maintain audio folders on servers – VO/Songs/Stems/PT Sessions etc.
- Provide & edit walla/alt dialog takes/sfx for editors/director/producers.
- Making sure all the cast record lines are there according to the latest scripts.
- Editing, updating and distributing radio-play scripts for animatic edits.
- Contacting VO recording studio to request missing lines etc.
- Download and distribute audio stems/Pro Tools sessions from external audio studios.
- QC and exporting audio stem mixes from Pro Tools sessions.
- QC and formatting audio stems for final broadcast delivery.
- Checking quality of files – listening for glitches/tight or abrupt edits & fades etc.
- Preparing, formatting and delivering music cue sheets.
- Preparing, formatting and delivering broadcast scripts.
- Providing sound effects and back up during final mixes.
- Scratch VO recordings.
- Occasional sound editing to picture.
- Assist QC dept. with video file QC and final video deliveries to broadcasters.
Applicants should have the following experience:
- Good working knowledge of sound editing techniques for animation or live-action.
- Must be very comfortable with Pro Tools software and associated plugins running on Mac OS.
- Must have a good ‘ear’ with respect to sound file checking.
- Must be able to work using own initiative.
- Must be organised, efficient and focused with a strong attention to detail.
- Must have some experience in post-production processes.
Please apply directly through their website: www.brownbagfilms.com/jobs
Deadline: 24th June, 2016