Learn to use Final Cut Pro 7 by cutting a version of an award-winning short documentary. This three day, hands-on course will cover the entire workflow of editing a documentary in Final Cut Pro. From the initial importing and organization of footage to building a rough cut to final output for the Web or DVD, this course will teach you the skills to tackle even the most complex projects.
- System settings and organising footage on external drives
- Organising media using bins, labels, columns of metadata and naming techniques
- Navigating footage, identifying and highlighting material using markers and subclips
- Basic editing techniques
- Finding the story and getting to the first cut
- Refining the cut by rearranging clips and using the trimming tools
- Enhancing the story with audio editing (adding sound effects and music)
- Applying effects such as transitions and colour correction filters to achieve the style and look you want
- Exporting different formats for viewing on the Web and DVD
Lead Tutor: TBC
- 2014 Dates TBC, 3 Days 2013
- €420 Members / €450 Non-Members
- €150 Deposit
To Book / More Info:
- For more info or to book, please contact Filmbase Reception on 01 679 6716 and dial 0.
- Detailed information on this course is available from our Training Department; please email email@example.com.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions before booking a course.