Advanced Editing: Final Cut Pro X
13th – 15th July, Thurs – Sat
€375 Members / €395 Non-Members
This three-day, hands-on programme is perfect for editors looking to get a greater understanding of editing techniques using Apple’s popular editing software Final Cut Pro X.
Do you want to give your videos a polished, professional appearance? Learn how to create dramatic effects using filters and colour correction. Over the three days, students will delve into the very important – and often forgotten – world of advanced workflows. This is highly important for managing media. Creating complex audio tracks and making the most of ‘Compressor’ will also be covered. This class is solely for editors who already have a working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and who want to increase their skills by learning advanced features and efficient workflows.
This programme is solely for editors who already have a working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and who want to increase their skills by learning advanced features and efficient workflows.
Before booking on, students must have the following prerequisite knowledge:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- A working understanding of editing terminology
- Ideally, students will have previously attended Profesional Post Production: FCPX.
- Organising projects with advanced Metadata techniques
- Working with Compound Clips and Auditions
- Working with Multicamera Editing
- Targeting specific areas to colour correct with shape and colour masks
- Finetuning clips in the timeline
- Creating custom effects and transitions
- Finishing and final output, including working with Compressor
Lead Tutor: Keith Bailey
Originally from Auckland, New Zealand and now based in Belfast, Keith Bailey is Ireland’s only Final Cut Studio Master Trainer, as well as being an Adobe Certified Instructor in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- 13th – 15th July, Thurs – Sat
- €375 Members / €395 Non-Members
- €100 Deposit
- Filmbase, Temple Bar, Curved street
To reserve your place on this course, please contact Filmbase Reception on 01 679 6716 and dial 0. For more information, email our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read our Terms & Conditions before booking a course.