Film Submissions for Chicago Irish Film Festival
Call for Submissions
Submissions for the 16th Chicago Irish Film Festival, 28th February – 7th March 2015, are now being accepted through 1st December 2014.
Entries are invited in all categories welcoming both established and new filmmakers to share their works with the Windy City.
Films are accepted if they fall into one of the following categories:
• A filmmaker/producer based in Ireland may submit in all categories.
• A film production company based in Ireland may submit in all categories.
• Films shot/created in Ireland may submit in all categories.
• Films shot/created by an Irish filmmaker in another country may submit in all categories.
• Films that are co-productions with an Irish based production company may submit in all categories.
• Filmmakers of Irish heritage not based in Ireland: may only submit in the SHORTS category.
For more details, and to download an application form, visit the festival website: http://www.chicagoirishfilmfestival.com