INDUSTRY JOBS: Marketing & Sales Manager for the Pavilion Theatre
This is a paid position.
Pavilion Theatre, the Municipal Theatre for Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, is now seeking applicants for the position of Marketing and Sales Manager.
They are looking for a creative, dynamic and highly motivated individual to join the Pavilion team. The candidate will have significant previous experience of working in marketing, delivering campaigns and marketing initiatives to grow audiences and meet income targets. Highly developed organisational, planning and negotiation skills are required alongside excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Reporting to and working closely with the theatre Director to maximise the profile and ticket sales for all Pavilion Theatre events, alongside a highly efficient team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development of a strategic plan for marketing, audience development and appropriate communication strategies.
- Preparation of printed marketing materials, such as Pavilion Theatre’s seasonal brochure and development of creative promotions and advertising.
- Develop Pavilion Theatre’s profile and brand image.
- Implementation of a digital marketing plan and new website.
- Identification and development of potential sponsorship opportunities.
- Strong copywriting skills with budgeting and organisational ability including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritise.
- Track record in successful Marketing Campaigns.
- Demonstrated interest in the arts.
- Computer literate with excellent written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record in social media and online marketing.
- Third level qualification in Marketing or relevant discipline.
Terms & Conditions
Contract: Full Time
Salary: Starting salary will be competitive with other similar venues and commensurate with experience plus pension contribution and bonus opportunity.
Working hours: 35 hours from 10am to 6pm, Monday – Friday (option also available of working a 28 hour week pro rata). Attendance as required outside normal hours.
Holidays: 22 days
For a detailed job description please contact hugh(at)paviliontheatre.ie
Applications including detailed CV to e-mail: hugh(at)paviliontheatre.ie
Or by post to
Hugh Murray, Director
Closing date for applications is Friday November 23rd.
Interviews are scheduled to take place week of December 2nd 2013.
Start Date: January 2014
Pavilion Theatre is an Equal Opportunities Employer