Internship at the Cork International Choral Festival
Student/Graduate Internship (Unpaid) Cork International Choral Festival.
The ideal candidate will have:
· General office skills including strong organisational skills and a high attention for detail
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop an advantage)
· Good communication skills and fluency in English
· Willingness to undertake work on mail shots, filing, marketing, programme coordination
· Ability to work to own initiative as well as take direction on team tasks
· Good time management and ability to multitask
· A positive and active team spirit
· A background in administration / event management / music is an advantage
This year’s Festival takes place from 30th April – 4th May. This is an unpaid internship which will run from the start of March until the middle May 2014, on a flexible basis.
Please email your CV with a brief cover letter to:
Deadline for applications: 24th February 2014