Motion 101: Intro to Motion
15th – 17th June, Thursday – Saturday
€375 Members / €395 Non-Members
Want to give your footage an edge? Create polished videos with brilliant titles, transitions, effects, and much more, all using Motion 5, the motion graphics companion to Final Cut Pro X. Tutor: Keith Bailey.
Create brilliant titles, transitions, effects, and more with Motion 5, the motion graphics companion to Final Cut Pro X. This three-day, hands-on course starts with motion graphics fundamentals and moves into compositing, animation, and the world of 3D. Explore new intelligent templates to quickly and flexibly create high-quality effects, titles, transitions, and generators as well as create rigs to adjust related parameters with a single control.
- Creating Smart Motion Templates and publishing them to Final Cut Pro X
- Creating parameter rigs to quickly adjust related parameters with a single control
- Understanding behavior-based animation
- Using keyframes to create animation
- Creating content with Generators, shapes and paint strokes
- Stabilizing and tracking media
- Animating cameras and using advanced 3D features
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending:
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Basic knowledge of editing and motion graphics terminology is highly recommended
Lead Tutor: Keith Bailey
Originally from Auckland, New Zealand and now based in Belfast, Keith Bailey is Ireland’s only Final Cut Studio Master Trainer, as well as being an Adobe Certified Instructor in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- 15th – 17th June, Thursday – Saturday
- €375 Members / €395 Non-Members
- €100 Deposit
- Filmbase, Temple Bar, Curved street
To reserve your place on this course, please contact Filmbase Reception on 01 679 6716 and dial 0. For more information, email our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read our Terms & Conditions before booking a course.