Nikon/Filmbase Music Video Award 2014 Screening
Monday 6th October 2014 @ 6.30pm
Nikon & Filmbase present an evening of music videos and short films at the Lighthouse cinema on Monday 6th October at 6.30pm.
At the beginning of the year Filmbase teamed up with Nikon you give you the chance to produce, shoot and edit a music video. Four videos were chosen and all were shot on Nikon’s D800 DSLR camera. To celebrate the release of the music videos there will be a special screening at the Lighthouse cinema where they will be shown alongside a selection of Irish short films.
The four winning music videos that will screen are:
- Floorstaff The Guest – directed by Bob Gallagher
- Lasertom Norwegian Pine – directed by Jade Travers
- Caruso Star – directed by Luis Diaz
- My Fellow Sponges Floating – directed by Mia Mullarkey
Accompanying the music videos will be three short films selected by Filmbase’s ShortSpace.
- The Swing (DIR: Damien Dunne, PRO: Nora Windeck)
- End Of The Line (DIR: Ailish Bracken, PRO: Ailish Bracken, Niall O’Connor, John Quinn)
- The Anti-Love Pill (DIR/PRO: Karl Argue)
Guests will also have the opportunity on the night to try out the latest range of Nikon D-SLR cameras.
Tickets are limited and the event is strictly by invite only. For tickets email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ShortSpace is the place for filmmakers and film fans to get together, screen and discuss short films and short filmmaking. For more information about ShortSpace, and to see how you can submit your short film for a future screening, check out the ShortSpace section of our website.