Notice: Change to IFB Funding Application Deadline
Bord Scannán na hÉireann/the Irish Film Board wishes to notify all producers of a change to the next production, development and distribution funding application deadline. The deadline for receipt of applications for consideration at the next meetings will be by close of business Friday the 10th January 2014.
The IFB is now accepting applications online. Applicants wishing to apply for funding must register on the IFB website, create a personal login and proceed through the new application process.
There are a number of changes to the application process, so it is advisable that applicants acquaint themselves with the new online application process, allowing enough time to complete the full application prior to the IFB funding deadlines.
It is important to note that additional information and materials are now requested for all Production Funding schemes including:
1. Analysis of the project under IFB’s criteria of making cinema, originality and additionality
2. Details of the co-producer, co-production deal and any reciprocal relationships in place
3. Details on the target audience for the project and how comparable titles have performed in the international and domestic marketplace
4. Details on the proposed Irish and international festival strategy for the project
First Stage Documentary production funding has now been replaced with a Documentary Development Loan.
It is advised that all applicants read the How to Apply Guidelines before making an application.
• Register with the new IFB Application System
• Read the IFB How to Apply Guidelines
• Read more about the new Documentary Development funding.