Premiere Pro 101 – Intro to Premiere Pro CC
22nd – 24th September, 3 Days: Thurs – Sat
€510 Members / €550 Non-Members
In this Adobe Authorised Training, students will learn all the main features of Adobe video editing software, Premiere Pro.
In this Adobe Authorised Training, students will learn all the main features of Adobe’s video editing software from capturing video and importing tapeless media to creating dynamic titles, adding video effects, mixing audio and managing a project. Then take it to the next level by creating efficiency in your editing projects as well as colour correction, exporting sequences and authoring DVDs.
Each student will receive the official Adobe Premiere Pro course manual and an Adobe certificate of completion.
- Touring the Premiere Pro workspace
- Selecting settings, adjusting preferences and managing assets
- Importing and managing tapeless media
- Editing clips to the Timeline and Trimming techniques
- Adding Video transitions and dynamic titles
- Specialised Editing tools and Video Effects
- Audio Mixing
- Managing and Exporting Projects
Lead Tutor: Keith Bailey
Originally from Auckland, New Zealand and now based in Belfast, Keith Bailey is Ireland’s only Final Cut Studio Master Trainer, as well as being an Adobe Certified Instructor in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- 22nd – 24th September, 3 Days: Thurs-Sat
- €510 Members / €550 Non-Members
- €200 Deposit
- Filmbase, Temple Bar, Curved street
To reserve your place on this course, please contact Filmbase Reception on 01 679 6716 and dial 0. For more information, email our Training Department at email@example.com. Please read our Terms & Conditions before booking a course.